28 July, 2010

Head Colds in the McNeal House

Last Thursday morning I woke up with a dry throat and thought, "I need to start taking some vitamin C or I'll be sick in a few days." By afternoon I had a temperature of 103! That night, Jude screamed for hours, despite our best efforts to soothe him. We finally decided it was his gums hurting and some baby orajel did the trick. I spent the weekend fighting off a fever and feeling pretty crudy. I've mostly recovered, but now Jude is sick. His little cough is so pitiful. We hate not being able to make him feel better. This morning, Carson woke up and said his throat hurt a little... So this week, our prayer request is health for our family. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Father, I praise you! You created life and you hold health in your hands. Bless Carson, Holly and Jude with renewed strength, health and joy. Give them a testimony of your provisions. In Jesus I pray, Amen.